About Sunbrook Academy
Welcome to Sunbrook Academy at Legacy Park. We’re a daycare and early childhood education center for children ages six weeks to 12 years old. Our preschool offers a friendly, nurturing atmosphere that provides your child with a safe and happy learning experience.
Our programs offer parents peace of mind by delivering an exceptional education and fun-filled day to children from experienced professionals in a warm, caring environment as comfortable as home.
Our Daycare, Preschool & After School Programs
Sunbrook Academy at Legacy Park has an expertly developed learning curriculum that provides each student with the necessary skills and confidence for the next stage in their life. We are proud to be Quality Rated through Bright from the Start and the Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning.
We offer the following quality daycare, preschool and after school programs:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks to 1 year) – Your child will experience an opportunity for learning all day, every day in a loving and caring environment.
- Junior Toddlers (12 – 24 months) – This program aims to encourage your child’s sense of discovery and active learning.
- Senior Toddlers (24 – 36 months) – With a low teacher-to-student ratio, this program allows the necessary time for positive interaction between teacher and child.
- PreK 3 (3 to 4 years) – This program is focused on fully preparing students for Pre-Kindergarten.
- Private PreK 4 (4 to 5 years) – By reinforcing the skills taught in previous years, this program strives to ready students for the transition to Kindergarten.
- After School Program (PreK – 12 years) – Students are picked up from local schools to enjoy an afternoon of fun, learning and growth.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 6 to 12) – Camp Secret Agent 2017
See Your Child Thrive in Our Kindergarten Readiness Programs
Kindergarten Club prepares pre-K students with necessary skills to excel in subjects, including problem-solving, mathematics, reading/writing, social studies, and science.
Our team recently administered a Kindergarten Readiness test to 3,805 children across 155 of our Cadence Education Family of Schools. The results were extraordinary: we identified a total of 89.6 percent of these children with “Kindergarten Readiness” and 63.4 percent with “Advanced Readiness” for those full-time students that had participated for over a year in our program.
Nutritional Menu Options
At Sunbrook Academy at Legacy Park in Kennesaw, Georgia, we make every effort to teach your children the importance of health and wellness. We offer a daily, balanced, nutritious menu in a peanut-free environment, along with carefully-planned physical activities both indoors and outdoors.
Fresh fruits and vegetables are served daily, and we strive to limit sugars in our regular offerings. Tuition includes breakfast, lunch, and healthy snacks.
Safety & Security
Our preschool learning center has various security measures in place to make sure we offer a safe learning environment for your children, including:
- Controlled building access and a 24-hour security system
- Fully-encompassing fire sprinkler system
- Low student-to-teacher ratios
- CPR/First aid certified staff
- Computer check-in and check-out process
- All staff fully trained on lock-down and emergency procedures
- Ionized filtered air
Schedule Your Visit Today!
Do you want to visit Sunbrook Academy at Legacy Park in Kennesaw, Georgia? Call 770-428-1144 or contact us online to learn more. We look forward to supporting you in the development and education of your children!