As elementary schools are altering schedules, we are here to serve your needs and the needs of your school-aged children with enhanced programs to help with virtual learning sessions and more.
Sunbrook Academy has one of the very best programs for school-age students in the area. Many elementary after school programs have been cut in recent years and our program was written to address that need. Our After School Program is a place for fun, learning, and growth.
Students are picked up from many local schools (see Director for the current list of schools we service) and an afternoon “power snack” is served.
Students rotate into three different activity zones every hour:
- One zone for homework and tutoring with a skilled teacher there to answer questions, check agendas, and check for accuracy
- One zone for science, cooking, art, and crafts where students get to express their creativity while having fun and sharing with others
- One zone for P.E. and free play where students stay fit, compete, relieve stress, and learn teamwork and sportsmanship
- Computer labs and tablet centers are available for student’s use at most centers
- Elementary school reading list books available at each center for down times
- Care is available for school-aged students during elementary closings and work days
Before School Program
Before school care is available for parents who need to drop students off before their school day begins.
- Breakfast served for all Before School students.
- Holiday care is available when schools are closed or for early release, other than when designated school holidays.
- Spring Break, Winter Break, and Christmas Break care is available with customized themes, curriculum, and field trips.