The Sunbrook Experience
Every detail of the Sunbrook experience has been planned to create the most effective and enjoyable environment for your child’s social, emotional, and academic development. Enhanced by progressive educational tools, leading-edge materials, and a carefully selected professional staff, Sunbrook Academy is a nationally-recognized leader for early childhood development.
We are proud to provide you and your family a full range of opportunities for discovery and growth that lay the foundation for a lifetime of success:
- Individual, developmentally appropriate classrooms
- Hands-on, teacher developed curriculum that encourages and challenges each child
- Progressive materials and educationally conducive equipment and furnishings
- Qualified teaching staff that support strong adult-child relationships and bonding
- Nationally Accredited Nutrition & Wellness Programs including meals and snacks
- State-of-the-art computer labs and tablets
- On-going communication and opportunities for parent participation including use of website, email and social media to share your student’s progress.
Staff & Teachers
The staff and teachers at Sunbrook Academy are our most important asset. They are among the best trained and most dedicated that you will find at a child care facility. They are all focused on developing each student in all 9 learning domains in the most nurturing and loving environment possible. You’ll also find:
- Two Directors at every center, available from open to close each day
- Each center Director is a member of Georgia Child Care Association
- All staff members are CPR and First Aid Certified
- All teachers have 20+ hours of training and professional development annually
- All teachers are required to have CDA, Associates, or TCC credential/degree or a higher level of education
- Average tenure of Lead Teachers is 5 YEARS!
Low Student to Teacher Ratios
Sunbrook Academy believes that in order to have the best opportunity for learning and development growth, your child needs the most individual attention possible. To facilitate this, Sunbrook Academy’s student-to-teacher ratios are below the state requirement. This allows our teachers the chance to better promote learning, create a safer environment, and allows for more teacher interaction with each student.
Annual registration fees are due each August. Depending on the center your child attends, tuition is payable weekly or monthly and includes:
- All meals and snacks
- All applicable field trips
- Transportation to and from school for all school-age students
Sunbrook Academy is a proud member of the Cadence Education Family of Schools. Cadence Education is one of the premier early childhood educators in the United States, operating over 160 private preschools and elementary schools. With over 20 years in business, we have developed an unparalleled expertise in preparing students to thrive in the next step of their childhood. Please click here to learn more about Cadence Education.