Sunbrook Academy at Woodstock is Open!
Building upon the success of our first 8 Sunbrook Academies, we’re happy to announce that Sunbrook Academy at Woodstock is now open!
Our cutting edge preschool learning environment is based on our proprietary Foundations™ Curriculum, which has been proven to help children thrive in Kindergarten and beyond. We offer flexible programs and daycare for children from ages 6 weeks to 12 years. In addition to our preschool and Georgia Pre-K curriculums, we also have programs for school-aged children including before school care, The After School Zone, and Summer Camp.
We are committed to providing a safe and secure learning environment for your children and have taken the following measures:
- Keypad door entry system that requires every visitor to enter a code before they can enter the building,
- A state of the art thumbprint identification system to check your children in and out,
- Closed-circuit camera recording system that allows us to monitor what’s happening in all of our classrooms at all times,
- Zono-Sanitech Sanitation system for continuous all-day sanitizing of classroom materials,
- Daily KidReports so you know exactly what your child did that day at school.
Sunbrook Academy at Woodstock Staff
Kelly Williams is the Director of Sunbrook Academy at Woodstock. She has 18 years’ experience in the child care industry and is moving over from our location in Kennesaw to get our Woodstock location off to a great start! Kelly has a reputation of providing quality care along with her team of dedicated and certified teachers who strive to put children first in all they do. She focuses on developing personal relationships with each of her families to ensure they know their children are being nurtured, loved, educated, and supported in every way every day.
Kelly and her husband have 3 children (ranging from elementary through high school). They enjoy supporting each other in their many interests. Even in her own family, Sunbrook Academy has been a commonality and safe haven for a nurturing and loving environment. She cannot wait to share that with your family, too.