The staff and teachers at Sunbrook Academy are our most important asset. They are among the best trained and most dedicated that you will find at a child care facility. They are all focused on developing each student in all 9 learning domains in the most nurturing and loving environment possible.
- Two Directors at every center
- Each center Director is a member of Georgia Child Care Association
- All staff members are CPR and First Aid Certified
- All teachers participate in 20 hours of training and professional development annually
- All Lead teachers are required to secure their CDA within their first year of employment or possess an equivalent, Associates, or TCC credential/degree or a higher level of education
Low Student to Teacher Ratios
Sunbrook Academy believes that in order to have the best opportunity for learning and development growth, your child needs the most individual attention possible. To facilitate this, Sunbrook Academy’s student-to-teacher ratios are below the state requirement. This allows our teachers the chance to better promote learning, create a safer environment, and allows for more teacher interaction with each student.