Sunbrook Academy is one of the premier early childhood educators in the U.S., operating nine private preschools and daycare centers across Georgia as part of the Cadence Education Family of Schools.
For more than 20 years, Sunbrook Academy has developed an unparalleled expertise in early childhood education, preparing children aged 6 weeks to 12 years old for a lifetime of success. Every detail of the Sunbrook Academy experience is crafted to establish the most effective and enjoyable environment for your child’s social, emotional, and academic development.
Enhanced by progressive educational tools, leading-edge materials, and a carefully selected, nurturing professional staff, we are a nationally-recognized leader in early childhood education.
At Sunbrook Academy, we are proud to provide you and your family with a broad range of opportunities for discovery and growth that lay the foundation for a lifetime of success:
- Individual, developmentally appropriate classrooms
- Hands-on, teacher developed preschool curriculum that encourages and challenges each child
- Progressive materials and educationally conducive equipment and furnishings
- Qualified, caring teaching staff that support bonding
- Nationally accredited nutrition and wellness programs, including healthy meals and snacks
- State-of-the-art computer labs
- On-going communication and opportunities for parent participation, including use of website, email, and social media to share your student’s progress
Top-Notch Staff and Teachers
Our early childhood educators and staff members are our preschools’ most valuable asset. They are among the best trained and most dedicated professionals that you will find at any child care facility in the country. Each of our team members focus on developing students in all nine learning domains in the most nurturing, loving environment possible. You will also find:
- Two Directors at every center, available from open to close each day
- Each center Director is a member of Georgia Child Care Association
- All staff members are CPR and First Aid Certified
- All teachers have 20+ hours of training and professional development annually
- All teachers are required to have CDA, Associates, or TCC credential/degree, or a higher level of education
- Average tenure of our Lead Teachers is five years
A Peek Into Our Classrooms
We equip all classrooms at Sunbrook Academy with age-appropriate furniture, toys, learning activities, and books. Each month, many of the items are rotated and new items purchased to keep the learning environment exciting and fresh for the students, but also to immerse them into our monthly themes.
We organize each classroom into well-defined Learning Centers that allow your child to absorb knowledge while exploring, experiencing, and having fun. These centers include:
- Language and Literacy Library
- Construction and Blocks
- Science and Math
- Dramatic Play
- Creative Arts
- Music and Movement
“In a recent parent survey, nine out of 10 teachers were ranked at the top of the scale on a one to 10 rating for competence, satisfaction, and genuine concern for each student.”